28th June 2023
British Business Bank is inviting business people across the region to find out about funding opportunities at one of its special virtual events to mark the impact of the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund.
This event, in partnership with Innovate UK EDGE and Cumbria LEP, will brief business advisers and the local business community on the funding opportunities available and on how businesses can access the £500m Fund.
The event takes place on 13th July 2023 where attendees will be able to hear about:
- The British Business Bank and how it supports Cumbria businesses
- The impacts of the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund in Cumbria
- What funding is available from the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund
- Guidance from the NPIF Fund Managers on how to put together a quality application for funding
- How Innovate UK EDGE are supporting Cumbria based firms
Presentations will take around one hour followed by the opportunity to ask our speakers questions.
Date: Thursday 13th July 2023
Time: 10:30 – 12.00
The Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund project (NPIF) is supported financially by the European Union using funding from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020 and the European Investment Bank.